1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Push aside the heavy foundation and opt for a BB Cream. I love this one from Maybelline. It’s light on the skin, contains sunscreen and has skin fixing ingredients in the mix. A regular old tinted moisturizer will do the trick too!
2. Milani TANTastic Face & Body Baked Bronzer A good bronzer will give you that golden goddess glow and doubles as a blush. I love this one from Milani since it has great pigmentation and can be used all over the body.
3. Maybelline Vivids Lipstick A super bright lip will take your look from boring to banging and will make you the center of attention. I’m in love with the Maybelline Vivids Lipsticks, Hot Plum is gorgeous. Milani also has a ton of fun Summer shades in their Color Statement Lineup. I highly recommend Rose Hip, Flamingo Pose, High Voltage and Sweet Nectar.
4. CoverGirl Lashblast Waterproof Volumizing Mascara Keep your lips as the focus of attention but you must play up your eyes as well. A few coats of a volumizing mascara will do the trick to make your lashes appear full and luscious. Make sure it’s waterproof and it will last through sweat and beach/pool fun. I love the CoverGirl Lashblast line.
5. Essie Resort Collection 2013 First Timer Finish off your look with a bright mani & pedi. Pantone named Emerald the color of the year, but you can just keep it in the green color family with mints and limes included. Essie First Timer from the Resort 2013 Collection is a beauty.
This post includes affiliate link(s). See my Disclosure page for additional information.