I’m going to share a few of the makeup looks that I wore for Valentine’s Weekend festivities. Here is my first Valentine’s Day FOTD.
- VS Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF20
- Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Yellow Hi-lite to conceal under eye area
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Setting Powder
- MAC Fix+ Finishing Spray
- MAC Blush in Band of Roses
- Sleek Dark Face Contour Powder
- NARS Albatross to Highlight
- MAC e/s in Cranberry all over lid
- MAC e/s in Beauty Marked on outer v and blended into crease
- Wet ‘n Wild Megalast Creme eyeliner in Black on upper lash line & waterline
- Ardell individual false lashes (knotted)
- Wet n’ Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 and Senna Brow Fix X to define brows
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
- MAC l/s in Spitfire from Wonder Woman Collection
My beauski had a full weekend of surprises planned starting Friday after work so I wore this look to work on Friday. Friday night’s surprise was the Trey Songz concert at Madison Square Garden! We had a ball. I was sooo happy and had no clue. My beauski knows that I love Trey so it was a great surprise.
Wow u look so pretty,,, I love everything about this look…
My recent post Make up!
Thank you Amanda hon. I hope everything is well 🙂
You look AMAZING!!! I love this!!
My recent post Brand Review-Swatches- TARTE Cosmetics
Thank you! 🙂
You look beautiful!
My recent post 12-02-11 Beauty Blog Link Love
Awww thanks mama!
This is too cute bless him. I'm loving the eye makeup to death sweetie <3 Glad you had a great night
My recent post Breaking The Girl
Thanks girl. It was a wonderful night and weekend 🙂
My recent post Copper Smokey Eye
very well done! love the blush and eye look
My recent post 28 Days of Black Beauty – Janelle Monae
Thanks hon. If you want a similar blush try Amazon Princess from MAC Wonder Woman 🙂
LOVE your makeup!!! That lipstick color looks amazing on you 🙂
That GOOD GOOD Blog
My recent post That GOOD GOOD Around the Web
Thank you. I am so in love with Spitfire! 🙂
Gorgeous, I love it! I need some good blushes, do you have a list of your faves?
My recent post Chic Bedroom Boutique
Thanks hon. I will do a post on my blush collection and my faves. Off the top of my head a few of my faves are MAC Raizin, NARS Albatross (highlighter), Nars Outlaw, Nars Exhibit A, Milani Mai Tai, MAC Band of Roses, NYX Cocoa