Don’t mind my under eye bags, this was taken at 3am right before bed. Everything was still in place thanks to my trusty old Urban Decay Primer Potion!
- VS Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer SPF20
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino
- NYX lip pencil in Cabaret, and eye pencils in White, Silver, Black and Sapphire
- Ben Nye Rainbow Wheel
- Ben Nye Final Seal Finishing Spray
- Ben Nye Rainbow Wheel Yellow all over lid as a colored base
- MAC e/s in Chrome Yellow all over lid and inner lower lash line
- UD e/s in Half Baked (Naked Palette) lightly on top of Chrome Yellow to make it shimmer
- MAC e/s in Carbon on outer v and blended into crease and outer lower lash line
- E.L.F. Creme eyeliner in Black on upper lash line & waterline
- Sleek Latin Quarter Sensation Corner Lashes
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Very Black
- Wet n’ Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash, MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 and Senna Brow Fix X to define brows
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
- MAC lipglass in Frankly Fresh
Too bad my team lost!
it's still a cute look and i prefer these colors on u rather than green bay's stuff.
My recent post Review- DDF Discoloration Reversal Pods
Thanks girl. I prefer these as well but I was hoping to be using that dark green and white lol 😉
Ooh I love this look, and the lids are beautiful!
Thank you hon. Happy Belated Birthday! 🙂
aww! they'll be back next year! i nominated u for an award on my blog 😉
My recent post Best Ways to Remove Facial Hair
Girl I hope not, I want my Jets to make it next year lol. Thank you, I am coming to check it out! 🙂
Thanks for your comment 🙂
BTW: I like this look, I'm gonna try it out!
No problem and thank you 🙂
Loves it! Get it girl! :O)
My recent post elf Nail Polish – REDs
Thanks Sha. I saw all of your Super Bowl snacks looking deeeeelish…. hmmmmm! lol
Girl you were rocking those colors…They look nice on you 🙂
My recent post What I Wore- Summer Watermelon & Polka Dots