I’m so in love with Black Radiance Purple Passion Lipstick. It’s one of my new faves. I wore this look to my friend’s 25th Birthday Party last night.
- Black Opal Fade & Conceal Concealer in Beautiful Bronze
- MAC MSFN in Deep Dark
- MAC Fix +
- MAC Vintage Grape Blush Ombre
- Nars Blush/Highlighter in Albatross to highlight
- NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Black Bean as a dark base
- MAC pigment in Violet all over lid and lower lash line
- MAC e/s in Carbon blended on outer v and blended into crease
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast Creme eyeliner in Black on upper lash line & waterline
- Ardell Medium Flare Black Individual Lashes
- MAC Brow Pencil in Stud, Wet n’ Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash and MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 to define brows
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
- Black Radiance Purple Passion l/s
Oh I love this look a lot… You are wearing the lashes right?… OH I love it=)
Thanks girlie. I sure am. I took these when I came in from the party, and you can see the little spot where I lost two bunches messing with my eyes lol
beautiful. I especially love that lip combo on you.
Thank you girlie. I have to send a big shout out to my cuz Mo for gifting this lippie to me. It’s one of my new faves!
love it! its very glam!
Thanks hon, just what I was trying to achieve 😀
Thanks mama! 🙂
LOVE THIS! especially the lippy. I need that in my life! Go E!
Thanks hon. I am so addicted to this lippie. I am wearing it again today 🙂
Girl you beat that face! Another beautiful look:-)
Thanks girl! 🙂
I love love LOVE this look! Purple looks so HOT on ya, girl! xoxo
Thanks hon. Purple is one of my favorite colors for shadows. It really makes brown eyes pop! 🙂
wow,u absolutely beautiful hun…me likey
Thank you so much !
Oh, love, love the purple eyes!! Looks like Violet pigment is gonna be added to my wishlist…Your lippie is fierce too!
Thanks girl. Violet pigment is definitely stash worthy!
this look is absolutely gorgeous, I think I’m going to mimic it one day! =)
Thank you. I am glad that you like it. I'd love it if you can post pics on The Glamorous Gleam Facebook page when you recreate the look! 🙂