I did this festive Pin-Up Girl look in celebration of the 4th of July. I hope everyone in the states had a fun-filled safe holiday. Loving the first pic. It is a grainy cell phone pic but reminds me of old school mag quality. Perfect for the pin up look!
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino mixed with Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Cappuccino
- MAC MSFN in Deep Dark
- Milani Blush in Mai Tai
- Nars Blush in Exhibit A on apples
- Nars Blush/Highlighter in Albatross to highlight
- Maybelline Eyestudio Long Lasting Gel e/l in Blackest Black on upper lash line & waterline
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
- NYX half eyelashes in EL122 Mod Squad
- Wet’n’Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in “Ash” and MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NW45 to define brows
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
- NYX Megashinel/g in Sunrise
I did this festive look in celebration of the 4th of July. I hope everyone in the states had a fun-filled safe holiday!