- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Cappuccino
- MAC MSFN in Deep Dark
- MAC Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape
- MAC e/s in Electric Eel all over lid up to crease
- Sleek Bohemian Palette Row 2 #5 in and above crease
- MUFE #92 on outer V and blended into crease
- NYX e/l in White on inner V
- Maybelline Eyestudio Long Lasting Gel e/l in Blackest Black on upper lash line & waterline
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black
- NYX half eyelashes in EL104 Elite
- Wet’n’Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in “Ash” and MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NW45 to define brows
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve
- MAC l/s in Viva Glam Gaga
- MAC lustreglass in Star Nova
This was my first attempt at a cut crease look. I hope you guys like it.
Very pretty. I nominated you for a blog award
Thanks hon, I'm coming to check it out 🙂
Great makeup, the mixture of colors is well. I love your hair
Thanks hon. I tried to switch it up and do something a bit different )
Very pretty. I love the eyes and the blush is very flattering on you skin tone!
Thanks girlie. Vintage Grape is currently one of my favorites! 🙂
Love all the bright colors!
Thanks hon! 🙂
Love that look! You look gorgeous and fresh!
Thanks a bunch dear 🙂
Nice color combination, I do love me some #92!
Thanks girlie. I love me some #92 as well, I need to wear it more!
so pretty , you look so gorgeous. i have seen you first time in fake lashes.. suits you well
Thank you so much hon. I have been playing with the lashes at home for a while practicing applying them. I just started to wear them out recently. I love them! 🙂
Thanks honey 🙂
omg girl you look so good, love your hair this way!
Thank you so much girl. I had to switch the game a bit lol 🙂
Hair looks good too 🙂
Thanks girlie! 🙂
The entire look is gorgeous! Loving the hair, eyes and lips! Go mama!
Thanks a bunch hon! xoxo
absolutely beautiful n gorj hun n that Gaga lipstick is fab on ya…me likey
Thanks hon. Gaga has become one of my faves. I can't wait to pick up the matching lipglass.