My Top 10 Picks from H&M x Balmain

After getting teasers for months, the H&M x Balmain Collection is finally coming…and it ain’t cheap, so have your coins ready. The most expensive piece, an intricately hand beaded dress will run you $649. However, there’s a nice selection of accessories under $100 if you must have something but you’re on a tight budget. I have to give it to Balmain’s Creative Director, Olivier Rousteing, as the collection is out of this world (even if my most coveted pieces are out of my price range *sheds tear*.) Here’s my favorite pieces.

Check out this interview with Oliver Rousteing to learn more about the designer and his inspiration for H&M x Balmain.

The H&M x Balmain collection will be available in 250 H&M stores worldwide, and online on November 5th.

1. Char B
    10.22.2015 / 3:31 pm

Chile, lol… those are some fierce pieces but the way my coins set up! LOL

10.22.2015 / 4:05 pm

Lol riiiiight. I want that faux fur coat bad though. I may have to treat myself since I’ve been a good girl 🙂

2. Melanie
    10.23.2015 / 1:05 pm

The leather jacket [black] is my fave of the pieces shown.

10.23.2015 / 4:43 pm

Yes, that gold detailing is everything!

10.26.2015 / 3:11 pm

That’s my top pick. I want it soooo bad! lol

3. Elif
    10.31.2015 / 12:28 pm

I have no experience with this designer collab thing. H&M doesn’t have an online store where I live, and they say people had crappy experiences in the past, due to all items being sold previosusly in “exclusive first look” type of events, so I have no idea what to expect when I show up at the H&M store on Thursday.

I’ve already picked out the items I’d like to buy, but it makes me worry about not being able to buy even a single ring or something… *smh*

10.31.2015 / 1:34 pm

I totally understand. I try to shop online and it’s always an issue with the website since so many ppl are on. I really want to try and get the faux fur coat!

4. Elif
    11.10.2015 / 12:57 pm

Did you manage to get your hands on anything? 🙂 I ended up not even going.

Take a look at what happened during the launch in my home city Istanbul. I think I’m glad I didn’t go!

11.11.2015 / 10:53 am

Nope, not at all. I didn’t want to go in person to avoid the crowds and planned to shop online. I wasn’t even able to get on the site, kept getting an away message 🙁

I removed the link to the video as it has been removed due to copyright infringement.