Spring Forward Makeup Look

Milani True Color Lipstick in Rose Hip

Spring has officially sprung in the Big Apple. It was 79 degrees today and you couldn’t tell me nothing. I was showing toes and glad to only have to wear a light blazer. In celebration of the beautiful weather I decided to actually wear some eyeshadow as I haven’t in weeks and topped off the look with a super bright lipstick. Check it out…

Milani True Color Lipstick in Rose Hip

Sleek MakeUp Blush in Pink Parfait

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Look

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Look

Products Used

Face

Black Radiance Complexion Perfection Shine Control Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 & Ben Nye Banana Powder to highlight under eye
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Soft Sable

Urban Decay e/s in Bootycall (Naked 2 palette) all over lid
Urban Decay e/s in Snakebite (Naked 2 palette) on crease
MAC e/s in Soft Brown to blend
Senna Spot Lites Highlighting Pencil on inner v
Wet ‘n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black on upper lash line & waterline
Milani Grandissimo Lashes Incredible Volume Mascara in Black
MAC Brow Finisher, Wet ‘n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash & MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 to define brows

Lips

Milani True Color Lipstick in Rose Hip

Oh and while you’re here check out my outfit…

Brights-and-prints-outfit
Harve’ Bernard Blazer | Victoria’s Secret Boyfriend Blouse | H&M Jeans | Steve Madden Dynemite Sandal

1. 04.10.2013 / 12:33 am

I LOVE those pants! Did you get them recently? Do I have a chance of snagging myself a pair!?

04.10.2013 / 9:39 am

Thank you hon. I purchased them the end of last Summer so its pretty likely that they are no longer available

2. Crystal
    04.10.2013 / 9:47 am

I’m such a hit and miss commenter (so sorry). Your makeup is always flawless! You look great and so is your outfit. I’m so clueless when it comes to makeup which is why I usually only wear lip gloss and maybe the occasional eye liner. I’m not really a makeup person, but I am a nail polish junkie. Maybe one day I’ll venture into the realm of makeup (says the person who bought the UD Naked and Smoked palette for Christmas and have yet to use them). LOL

04.10.2013 / 11:01 am

Thanks hon and no problem at all, it’s all good lol. Practice makes perfect and once you start playing in your makeup more you’ll get the hang of it. I have tons of stuff that I’ve had forever and haven’t used so don’t feel bad 🙂

3. 04.10.2013 / 9:58 am

I love Harve Bernard! You look cute! Thanks for sharing.. it’s going up to 85 here!

04.10.2013 / 11:01 am

Thanks Sha, can’t wait until it gets that nice here! 🙂

4. 04.10.2013 / 11:12 am

very pretty! that rose hip looks great on you! also, based on your recommendation i went out and got the covergirl foundation, PURE BLISS! it kept me matte all day and i’m in FL and this is heat is getting it in! lol i would have never thought about getting it if it weren’t for your post! 🙂 i got rich mink, i wasn’t able to find soft sable but apparently there are two different lines for the foundation, the one you had and the other said it was for me deeper tones, so i went with that, have you seen those yet? i’m rambling…so i’ll stop, lol Bye, girl!

04.10.2013 / 9:27 pm

The other line (one you picked up) is the CoverGirl Queen All Day Flawless 3-in-1- Foundation. I finally found it yesterday and I wore it today, I’m actually working on a fotd post right now lol. I will be reviewing it in a few days. So far good stuff! 🙂

5. trina
    04.10.2013 / 5:47 pm

Lmao, I’m.close to showing some toes too. In meantime ive been getting bright lips from.mac fashion sets .

04.10.2013 / 9:28 pm

I am so tempted by those MAC Fashion Sets but I already have a ton of super bright lippies lol

04.10.2013 / 9:28 pm