Fashion’s Night Out, the after hours shopping party is back for it’s 3rd year with new events and more locations. The official hours are 6-11 pm, but some participants will be hosting events during the day. Not sure where to go? Here’s a list of ten FNO events that sound like a good time ol’ time to me…
- Macy’s Herald Square will have celebrity guest appearances from Kelly Rowland (7-8pm), Rachel Roy & Amar’e Stoudemire (6-8pm), Bobbi Brown (6:30-7:30 pm), Shay Mitchell (8-9 pm). There is also a Shoe Diva Event with Miss J from America’s Next Top Model (6:30-8:30 pm).
- Meet Carol’s Daughter spokesbeauty Solange Knowles at Lord & Taylor from 6-9 pm. Also making an appearance is Footwear Designer Vince Camuto (6-7:30 pm *I love his shoes!*) and Ivanka Trump (6:30-7:30pm).
- Visit the Missoni for Target Pop-Up Store on 42nd St & 6th Ave to shop a special preview of the Missoni for Target Collection before it arrives in stores. Angela Missoni and Margherita Maccapani Missoni will greet guests when the doors open and the first 20 guests to spend over $100 will have the chance to take a family-style portrait with the Missonis – a fun, quirky take on the classic prom photo experience. All images will be uploaded to the Target Style Facebook Page for guests to view. Guests who purchase the official FNO t-shirt within the first hour will be automatically entered to win a Missoni for Target prize pack hand-selected by Angela and Margherita with their favorite pieces from the collection.
- Get dolled up with “tarte for True Blood” and meet actress Kristin Bauer at Sephora 5 Times Square .
- Magnolia Bakery locations will be celebrating FNO with a special cupcake. How cute!
- The Make Up Forever Boutique at Sephora Soho is giving New York Fashionistas the chance to create their own custom lashes at their first ever Fashion’s Night Out “Lash Lounge”!
- Visit any NYC H&M to enter to win a night in NYC! Attend a prelaunch shopping event celebrating Versace for H&M! Hotel accommodations and transportation to and from the event will be provided. Runner up prize is a $200 H&M gift card. Need a ride? H&M will provide free double decker buses. (S)hop on or (s)hop off in front of our SoHo stores, Herald Square store or our flagship store on 51st & 5th. Buses run from 6-11pm.
- At Saks Fifth Avenue, shoot hoops with Kris Humphries (6:30 to 7:30) and All-Star Chris Bosh (9 to 10) plus meet ESPN Fashion Editor Samantha Rubin (7.30-8.30PM).
- Get glamorized at INGLOT Cosmetics for Fashion’s Night Out. Enjoy mocktails and light hors d’oeuvres, while an INGLOT makeup artist gives you a mini red carpet makeover!
- Customers will have the opportunity to hand-make their own bath bombs in-store at LUSH Herald Square. Iced Wine Shower Jelly will also be available for purchase, as a limited edition FNO exclusive!
- Celebrate the grand opening party during Fashions Night Out at Ricky’s NYC on 87th & Broadway – With a purchase of $40 or more on anything skincare or cosmetics you receive a full face Glam Makeover by Ricky’s NYC Elite Pro Beauty Team and Two Faced Cosmetics along with a complimentary specialty manicure by Dashing Divas led by Katy Perry’s nail Stylist Patricia Yankee or receive a $25 deep conditioning blow out at Ricky’s Revolver Salon. Rock the runway with Ricky himself as he reveals exclusive backstage hair secrets.Try on his hair trends straight from Fashion Week with the debut of the RickyPro Heat brushes. Sample all the newest addition to the Ricky hair Collection before they hit the fashion shows… all while you sip champagne, snack on sweets and listen to live Music by DJ E-Stylez. Deluxe prizes will be raffled off every half hour, amazing gift bags for all participating clients and many more surprises.
To further plan your evening and search for events by neighborhood, category and/or specialty, check out the official Fashion’s Night Out NYC website here. New this year, you can now shop online as well. So if you can’t make it out, click here to see a list of etailers that are participating in the FNO fun.
Last but definitely not least, the Fashion’s Night Out Official Collection is available for purchase online. Forty percent of proceeds from sales will go to the New York City AIDS Fund, so go ahead and shop for a good cause!
Enjoy and maybe I’ll see you out on the town!