Glitter Cut Crease Tutorial w/ Lit Cosmetics Soul Sister

Glitter Cut Crease Tutorial

While at The Makeup Show NYC a few months back I picked up some glitters from Lit Cosmetics and totally forgot about them. A Twitter discussion between Laalaa and Jenn reminded meΒ  that I had them, and I told these ladies that I would do a tutorial and a review with the glitters that I had, so here is the tutorial and I will post the review later. This is a glitter cut crease look with a nude look.

"Lit Cosmetics Glitter Eyeshadow"

Glitter Cut Crease Tutorial w/ Lit Cosmetics Soul Sister

MAC Raizin Blush
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark to Contour
NARS Albatross Blush to Highlight

Eyes

UDPP
Lit cosmetics Glitter in Soul Sister all over lid
MAC e/s in Carbon on outer v and blended into crease
MAC e/s in Soft Brown to blend
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 77 Matte Black onΒ  upper lash line & waterline
NYX Lashes in EL 111
MAC Brow Pencil in Stud , MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 & Senna Brow Fix X to define brows

Lips

Inglot Sleeks Cream l/g in 91

Β You can see my full review of Lit Cosmetics Glitters here.

• Mz. More
      08.16.2011 / 3:21 pm

Thanks twinnie! πŸ™‚

1. 08.16.2011 / 10:40 am

Stunning! I looooove this lippie on you. And those lashes are awesome πŸ™‚

• Mz. More
      08.16.2011 / 3:20 pm

Thank you. I’ve been so used to wearing bright lippies all Summer that I forgot how much I love nudes as well! lol

2. 08.16.2011 / 2:10 pm

Absolutely STUNNING, black & gold is one of my favourite combinations. The entire face is beautiful xoxo

• Mz. More
      08.16.2011 / 3:20 pm

Thanks mama. I love the black and gold combo too, so stand out!

3. 08.16.2011 / 3:26 pm

Soul Sister was meant for you GIRL!! Thank you for the great review/tutorial – Jodie owner of Lit Cosmetics πŸ™‚

• Mz. More
      08.16.2011 / 3:31 pm

Awww thanks and no problem. Thank you for a great product. I now have a new found love for glitter! πŸ™‚

4. 08.16.2011 / 4:14 pm

Love it!
    I need that top too LOL

• Mz. More
      08.16.2011 / 4:17 pm

That old thing almost made it in the trash! Lol

• 08.17.2011 / 3:36 am

LMAO! Good job you never did trash it, it’s gorgeous!

• Mz. More
          08.17.2011 / 10:29 am

Thank yup. I guess my hoarding of old clothes worked out well this time around! Lol

5. 08.17.2011 / 6:07 pm

Awesome vid, luv your accent girl!! You are a trip! The Soul Sister e/s is hot and I love the way that the MAC Raizin blush goes so well with the entire look. Your hair and earrings are sick as well!
    xoxo,
    kk

• Mz. More
      08.17.2011 / 7:48 pm

Thanks gurl! *in my Brooklyn Voice* lol πŸ™‚ xoxo

6. maria
    08.18.2011 / 2:07 pm

i love those lases. where’d u get them??

• Mz. More
      08.18.2011 / 3:06 pm

Thank you. They are NYX and I believe I got them from Cherry Culture during a sale

7. satisfashion16
    10.06.2011 / 2:44 am

Hi, I find you veryyy very beautiful. Like, ur makeup looks so good, I have 3have 3 sisters and we all different shades but all black. So, one of my sisters is your colour and u remind me of her, the nose, the colour, the good skin(I have light acne), she’s the darkar but the prettier, looks just like u. I L.O.V.E makeup and they don’t really love, but because they were like:if ur black u gotta keep ur makeup to the minimum. So, with ur tuts I have something to make her look really nice with makeup. Ur voice also reminds me of her. I am from Angola. I was trying to get a dupe for MAC Raizin Blush, but gave up, I will simply buy MAC and NARS Exhibit A(That I did not even try dupping, its way too unique).All the best in your life,Lord be with u always.

• Mz More
      10.06.2011 / 9:30 am

Thank you so much. If you want something similar to MAC Raizin blush you could try NYX Cocoa Blush and Sleek’s blush in Scandalous is almost a perfect dupe for NARS Exhibit A. You can see Scandalous here