Over time and through trial and error we figure out what products work best for us and they become staples in our everyday makeup routine. This remains the case until something we like better comes along and becomes a new “essential” product. Here are my current Daily Makeup Essentials. No matter what look I am going for, somehow these 10 products usually find their way into my routine.
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud to define the shape of brows
- Wet ‘n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown (darkest shade) to fill in brows
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW45 to further define shape of brows
- Senna Brow Fix Gel to set brows
- Victoria’s Secret Pro Airbrush FX SPF 20 Face Primer as a makeup base
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 to conceal under eye area
- Black Opal Fade & Conceal Concealer in Beautiful Bronze to cover and treat blemishes
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin in Cappuccino (in pump bottle)
- Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Setting Powder ( in small sifter) to set makeup
- MAC Fix+ Spray to set makeup
What are your daily essentials?