Dolce Vita for Target Spring 2011 Collection

I love designer collaborations like those with Target, H&M and Payless. It provides a more affordable medium to purchase designer items which otherwise may be unobtainable by some people. Best of all they usually have some really cute stuff and the Dolce Vita for Target Spring 2011 Collection is no exception!

The collection consists of three different styles of wedge sandals ranging from $25-$30. I stopped by my local Target to check them all out in person and I must say that I likey a lot. Check them out…

Silver Wedge Sandal

These metallic faux leather strappy wedges feature a 2″ wood look heel and zipper up the back. They are available in Pewter and Gold $24.99

Cork Wedge Sandal

These faux leather wedges feature a 4″ cork heel with a back zipper and are available in gold, pewter, brown, black and white $29.99

Rope Wedge Sandal

These faux leather wedges feature a 4″ straw heel, with back zip and double ankle buckle. Available in Nude, Black, Brown and Cognac $29.99

All three styles appear to be be well made, are very comfortable and don’t scream cheap. Just because they are super cheap they don’t have to look that way. I’m just saying hmph. The rope wedges are my favorite! A few weeks ago I ordered a cognac pair online and I am glad that I did as they were nowhere to be found in my store…

Super cute. I can’t wait to wear these this Summer!

The collection is available online and in stores.

So what do you think of the Dolce vita For Target Spring Collection… Yay or Nay?

1. 02.28.2011 / 2:04 am

Love it… I m really tired of winter shoes… I want me some sandals… the golden ones looked really nice!
    My recent post My own Nicki Minaj

• mzmore
      02.28.2011 / 1:19 pm

Me too girlie. My toes need some air! lol

2. Sarai
    02.28.2011 / 2:14 pm

I saw those in store the other day, it's a very cute line and I do plan on getting a pair, I'm thinking the gold pair, I'll have to see how they look on though.

• mzmore
      03.01.2011 / 12:39 am

The gold pair was really cute. Too bad they didn\’t have my size. The entire collection was almost gone at my store.

3. Tamara
    03.01.2011 / 8:28 am

I liked the ones you picked–super cute. I musta missed these the other day I was at Target. I really like the first pair and will have to look for them after my clothing no-buy is off (when they'll probably be gone). ๐Ÿ™

• mzmore
      03.01.2011 / 12:17 pm

Awww I hope you can catch them

4. 03.02.2011 / 2:06 pm

I love the dark brown ones, I saw another blogger wearing them with tights and I had to have them. I hope I can find them in my size.

• mzmore
      03.03.2011 / 2:46 pm

The dark brown ones are gorg! Let me know when you find them or if you need some assistance ๐Ÿ™‚

• mzmore
      03.09.2011 / 5:26 pm

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Elisa
    04.16.2011 / 8:12 am

Just got the black rope wedges, love them! They chafe a bit on the back, but I think once I break them in they’ll be fine. I’m debating ordering the nude online!

• Mz. More
      04.16.2011 / 10:58 am

I find that a lot of shoes with a zipper up the back chafe me. I will try covering the inside zipper with foot tape strips to see if that helps. The nudes look so pretty, go for it!

6. Mia
    05.08.2011 / 6:45 pm

Uhh, I love them! My favourite are the cognac and the brown:)
    But I’m so sad, I can’t order it, because I live in Hungary.
    Do you have a Target store near you? Are the cognac or the brown wedges available still in small sizes? I need EU 37,so it is US 6.5 I think. But do you think I need smaller, size US 6 from these?

• Mz. More