Fall Beauty Trend: Purple

I don’t know about you guys but I am loving the Purple Trend this Fall Beauty season, especially on my lips and nails…

Purple Fall Beauty Trend

I am wearing Wet n’ Wild Megalast Lipstick in Ravin’ Raisin…

Wet 'n Wild Megalast Lipstick Ravin' Raisin

And Zoya nail lacquer in Demi from the Fall 2009 Dare Collection…

Are you feeling the Purple Beauty Trend? If so what are your favorite purple products this season?

1. 10.14.2010 / 2:20 am

pretty lipstick&nails too..love the purple on u,Havent picked up e right purples yet lol

• Mz. More
      10.14.2010 / 10:56 am

Thanks hon… You need some purple in your life ASAP! lol

2. 10.14.2010 / 2:57 am

i have a milani gloss and i have mac go for it. i should have gotten mac violetta. idk how long this purple thing is going to last so i'll keep my purchases conservative despite purple being one of my favorite colors.

• Mz. More
      10.14.2010 / 6:04 am

Yeah as long as you keep it conservative you can still rock it when the trend is over, I love purples as well. I have Go For It but I haven't really rocked it yet, going to try it. I am lemming Violetta too girl! lol

3. 10.14.2010 / 7:43 am

i am a lover of all things purple! I found a great milani lipstick in violet, and LOVE purple on the nails. Plum cream eyeliner has been a huge favorite of mine this season, the e.l.f. one is great as is the maybelline πŸ˜€

• Mz. More
      10.14.2010 / 2:39 pm

I’ve been meaning to try the E.L.F. Creme liners, I’ve heard really good things. I love the Maybelline gel liners! πŸ™‚

4. 10.14.2010 / 10:57 am

Hi Erica, I deleted my Fierce Beauty Blog. I now use Coilybella's Haven as my my only blog. It is a combo of beauty related things and natural hair care. If u are still interested in following, my blog adress is http://www.tinukewilson.blogspot.com

• Mz. More
      10.19.2010 / 5:35 am

Thanks for informing me of the change, I'm following. πŸ™‚

5. 10.14.2010 / 3:54 pm

Love that lipstick on you!!!

6. 10.14.2010 / 8:47 pm

Feeling the purple lips! Very nice!

I haven’t tried purple lips yet, but I’ve done purple nails a few times. I LOVE purple nails…matter of fact I just love purple!!!!

• Mz. More
      10.15.2010 / 9:02 am

Thanks girlie, I love purple too! lol. You should try purple lips, it would look great on you πŸ™‚

7. 10.15.2010 / 11:16 am

Oh, those purples look so good on you. I dig purples too, especially nail polishes, eyeshadows and eyeliners.

I hope all is well with you, my dear! πŸ™‚

• Mz. More
      10.15.2010 / 2:04 pm

Thanks hon. All is great. I hope everything is good with you as well. I miss you around these parts since my feed was broken during the move πŸ™

8. 10.16.2010 / 9:52 am

I love the purple shades against darker skin tones. what a match. I just received zoya’s fall winter collection. the shades are too die for…

• Mz. More
      10.17.2010 / 11:51 am

I agree that purple looks great on darker skintones, especially deep purples. Oooh you got Fire & Ice, swatches please! πŸ™‚

9. 10.19.2010 / 8:49 am

Purple and plum lips for me….Stila Lip Glaze Stick in Berry, Stila Pomegranate lip and cheek stain.

and been using quite frequently MAC Smoky Heir Superslick eyeliner! Almost Noir and Designer Purple Pearlglide liners are the ones for my eyes recently.

• Mz. More
      10.19.2010 / 2:59 pm

Nice choices. I regret not getting the Smoky Heir Superslick liner… I have Signature Blue and Desires & Devices

10. 10.21.2010 / 6:38 am

Thanks Mz. More. Signature Blue is gorgeous.

• Mz. More
      10.21.2010 / 5:50 pm

It surely is, I love it!

11. 10.22.2010 / 7:10 pm

Hey Lady..Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog. I am ABSOLUTELY loving your blog and all of your makeup tutorials. It feels good to meet yet another blogger that blogs about beauty, fashion, and makeup and not just mommy stuff. So you have a new fan πŸ˜‰ Looking forward to reading more.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

• Mz. More
      10.23.2010 / 1:53 pm

Thank you so much hon. I am loving your blog as well. It definitely feels good to meet another mommy blogger into beauty and fashion, us mommies need to look good too lol! Welcome to The Glamorous Gleam. Thanks for joining and I am surely looking forward to reading more from you as well. K.I.T. and have a lovely wknd. πŸ™‚